Tuesday 19 June 2012


CHAPTER 24



                     Yuuri’s friends didn’t give up. They went to Yuuri’s house the next morning. “Yes? May I help you?” said Yuuri. “Yuu… we came here to apologize.” said Hakuren. “What for? I don’t know who you are… so, why are you apologizing?” said Yuuri while smirking. “Yuuri… we’re very sorry about what we’ve done. We really regret about it.” said Hazuki. “We’re really sorry, Yuuri.” said Yui. “Please leave if you don’t have any business hear. I’m really busy right now.” said Yuuri. “Honestly. What should we do so that you would just forgive us? Don’t you ever feel guilty? The exam is around the corner you know!” Sanzo scolded her angrily. “Stop being stuborn!” Gojyo scolded angrily. “Is this how you guys apologize to someone? That’s very ‘polite’.” said Yuuri. “But what can we do?! You won’t even listen to us!” said Goku. He started to feel pissed off. “Fine… I’ll forgive you… but that doesn’t mean that we’re friends, understand?” said Yuuri. “If that’s what you want… than fine!” said Goku. Yuuri only glared at them. “Good… now leave.” said Yuuri.  Her friends leave her house quickly. Yuuri covered her face and sighed. “What should we do now?” Hakuren asked. “Let’s just ignore her.” said Hazuki. All of them we’re dumbfounded and looked at Hazuki gloomily. “Let’s just ignore her… I’m tired with her attitude. She never think about how we felt, so why should we even bother about her anyway?” said Hazuki. “She’s got the point there.” said Sanzo. “Yeah… I’m really tired with her too.” said Yui. “If she wanted that way than just ignore her. Let’s just pretend that we never know her.” said Hazuki. Hakuren smiled. “Okay than… Let’s go have some fun. Let’s forget about her!” said Hakuren. Yuuri only hung her head low as she hid behind the wall. “I knew it.” Yuuri whispered to herself gloomily. She ran home quickly, hoping that her friends didn’t know about her following them. “Let’s party!” said Gojyo. They all nodded and cheered happily. They went to the city and have some fun.

                            Yuuri and Hattori went out to the cherry blossom festival together that night. Yuuri wore her dark blue kimono while Hattori wore his dark green yukata. “How did he convince Haru about this?” Yuuri whispered to herself. They both had fun together playing some games and watch some performance together. There were a lot of people that night. They ate candy-apple, cotton candy, squid ball and many more.

                       Yuuri and Hattori were sitting at the brown wooden bench while looking at crowd. Yuuri sighed. “I’m beat up. It’s a good think that I’m not going to school tomorrow.” Yuuri whined. Suddenly, Hattori got a phone call. He picked it up quickly and answered it. “Understood. I’ll come as soon as possible.” said Hattori. He hung up and kept his phone. “Wait here. I need to do something.” said Hattori as he stood up. Yuuri only nodded. Hattori left Yuuri alone.

                     It’s been thirty minute since Hattori left Yuuri. Yuuri sighed. “Where is he?” Yuuri whispered to herself. She stood up and tried to find Hattori. As she wandering around, suddenly, she saw Hattori and Kagura, chatting happily together. “Did he come here because of Kagura? I knew it…” Yuuri whispered to herself gloomily as she hung her head low. She left Kagura and Hattori. “I’m really sorry! I’m a bit clumsy these days!” Kagura apologized while bowing at Hattori. Hattori sighed. “That’s okay. You called me right on time. I should go now.” said Hattori as they exchange boxes. Kagura nodded and smiled happily. “Good luck! Hopefully she’ll accept it!” said Kagura as she winked at him while smiling happily. “I hope so.” said Hattori. He excused himself and tried to find Yuuri.

                        Yuuri was walking alone gloomily while hanging her head low. “I knew it… why did I agree to come here?” Yuuri whispered to herself gloomily. As she was wandering around aimlessly, suddenly, she bumped her head. She looked in front of her and was shocked to see her mother with another man. She became speechless and motionless. “Mo… mother?” Yuuri startled. “Well, well… if it isn’t the witch who everyone loves. What are you doing here, witchy? Are you revelling here?” Yukiko asked while smirking. Yuuri only hung her head low. She was speechless and shiver like a leaf. “What’s the matter? Cat caught your tongue?”  Yukiko asked while smirking. “Who is this, darling?” the man asked. “She was my daughter. But now… I’m not sure.” said Yukiko. Yuuri only hung her head low. Her eyes started to well with tears but she tried not to let them run down her cheeks. “Was your daughter? Well, you wouldn’t mind if I have some fun if her, don’t you?” the man asked. “Why? Don’t you love me anymore, sweetie?” Yukiko asked as she hugged the man’s arm. “Of course I love you. You did say that she was your daughter and she was the one who ruined your ambition and life. So why don’t I get a revenge for you?” said the man while grinning. “Will you do that for me?” Yukiko asked with her sweet innocent voice. “Of course, my dear. Anything for you. But that is, if you let me do it.” said the man. “Sure… no one would hear her scream if you do it here anyway.” said Yukiko while grinning.  Yuuri’s feet were nailed on the ground. She can’t move at all. The man untied Yuuri’s and stroked Yuuri’s cheek. Suddenly, someone pulled Yuuri’s hand and punched the man’s eye. The man was thrown backward. Yuuri hid behind him while hanging her head low. “What do you think you’re doing, Hattori?!” Yukiko snarled angrily. “Get your filthy hands off her!” Hattori scolded the man angrily. “Why? She’s my daughter. I can do whatever I want with her. Don’t tell me that you already under this witch’s spells.” said Yukiko while grinning. “Tsk… Whether I’m in her spell or not is none of your business!” said Hattori. He held Yuuri’s hand tightly and left Yukiko and the man. He brought Yuuri to a hill, far away from the festival. Yuuri only followed him while hanging her head low.

                   “Are you okay?” Hattori asked anxiously as he held Yuuri’s face. Yuuri parried his hands. “I’m tired. I want to go home.” said Yuuri gloomily. She left Hattori. Hattori caught her hand and stopped her. “Don’t wander around alone. It’s dangerous.” Hattori warned. Yuuri parried his hand. “I’ll be fine. Just go ahead and meet Kagura. You came here to meet her, right?” Yuuri asked gloomily while hanging her head low. Hattori was dumbfounded. “So, you saw us.” said Hattori. Yuuri only kept quiet. “Listen, Yuuri. You got it all wrong! There’s nothing between me and Kagura.” Hattori explained. “No need to explain. I understood about it… everything about it…” said Yuuri gloomily. “Honestly… what did I do wrong to deserve this? Why is everything going apart? Why is everyone wants to leave me alone? Am I really that bad?” Yuuri asked tears started to roll down her cheeks. “Who’s going to leave you? I’m here, aren’t I?” said Hattori with soft and soothing voice as he held Yuuri’s shoulders. “You’re saying that to make me feel better, don’t you? That’s enough…. I’m really tired of this stupid lies… why did you said this to me anyway? I’m a witch, aren’t I?” said Yuuri while hanging her head low. Hattori hugged her tightly. “You really want to know why? I did this… because I love you…” said Hattori. Yuuri was dumbfounded. She pushed Hattori really hard. Hattori looked at her gloomily. “That’s enough! Don’t mock me!” Yuuri scolded Hattori angrily. She started to break into tears. “May be my mother was right… may be you’re in my spells…” said Yuuri while wiping her tears and hanging her head low. Hattori pulled Yuuri’s hand and kissed her cheek. Yuuri was dumbfounded and blushed madly. Hattori hugged her and covered her face into his chest. “I’m not mocking you… I’m serious…” said Hattori. Yuuri pushed him really hard. “Liar… you’re a liar…” said Yuuri while hanging her head low. “If I did lie to you, I wouldn’t even bother save you that day. I also… wouldn’t bother to be a doctor and tried really hard to find a cure for you.” said Hattori. Yuuri was dumbfounded. She couldn’t believe what she just heard. Hattori held Yuuri’s face and leaned his forehead against Yuuri’s head. “I’m not… I never lie to you and you know that…” Hattori persuaded her. Yuuri looked at him gloomily while blushing. Hattori kissed her forehead and hugged her. The firework started to paint the sky with their beautiful colours. “That’s enough now… everything will be fine… no one will leave you at all… you’ve been in so much pain already… just cry… I don’t care about the promise that you made with me… I don’t care about it at all… I rather see you cry instead of seeing you bear it by yourself. Yuuri…” said Hattori as he hugged her tightly while stroking Yuuri’s hair gently. Yuuri hugged him tightly and cried her heart out. Hattori only stroked her hair while trying to calm her down.

                       Hattori gave Yuuri a small red box. “What’s this?” Yuuri asked curiously. She took it and opened the box. “A ring?” Yuuri asked curiously. Hattori took out the blue diamond ring and put it on Yuuri’s finger. “I told you.  I love you… I want you to be mine.” Hattori confess while smiling. Yuuri blushed and startled. “But don’t you think it’s a bit early? I mean, we’re still young and I haven’t finished high school and get my degree yet. I’m sure you’ll get bored with me sooner or later.” Yuuri confess. “Then I’ll wait for you. If it took me ten years to confess to you, I think I can wait for another three or four years to marry you. That is, if you’re okay with it.” said Hattori while smiling as he held Yuuri’s hands. Yuuri smiled and nodded. “Okay than. I’ll accept it.” said Yuuri while smiling cheerfully. Hattori patted her head. “Let’s go home?” Hattori asked. Yuuri nodded. She hugged Hattori’s arm tightly. They both went home together happily. Yuuri was very happy that her dream came true. She was really happy that Hattori finally replied her love. She cherish him very much and tried her very best not to cry or sad in front of Hattori.

~END ~

No comments:

Post a Comment