Tuesday 19 June 2012


CHAPTER 16


                                  Yui and Goku were eating together in a cake shop. Yui were day-reaming while looking at the window. “What’s wrong, Yui?” Goku asked curiously. “It’s nothing. It’s just that I’m curious. Why Yuuri didn’t let Uki get marry with Seichi? And why did she really care so much about Uki?” said Yui gloomily. Goku laughed. “Are you jealous?” Goku asked while smiling. “It’s not like that, Goku. It’s just that Yuuri never did that to me. I even felt like I’m always left out whenever I’m with them.” Yui confessed gloomily as she hung her head low. Goku looked at Yui gloomily. “Well, do you ever tell them about how you feel?” Goku asked. “I did, but they only smiled and apologized to me.” said Yui gloomily. Goku held Yui’s hand. Yui was dumbfounded and looked at Goku curiously. “But you with me now, right? So, cheer up.” said Goku while smiling cheerfully. Yui nodded and smiled happily. They both ate their cakes together.


~*****~


                          “Are you sure you want to do this?” Yuuki asked gloomily. They were in Hattori’s car. Yuuri nodded. “Yes. I’ve promised Kureno.” said Yuuri. “Don’t forget to send us the signal. We’ll be in there as fast as we could.” said Hatsuharu. Yuuri nodded and smiled. She wore her red neck tie and button up her black coat. “You got one hour. Use it wisely.” said Hattori. Yuuri nodded her head. She came out from the car and put on her dark blue cape. She walked into the house with Kureno.


                                At the living room, the ceremony was about to start. “Where’s Yuuri?” Hakkai asked curiously. “I don’t know. May be she couldn’t come.” said Yui. “I hope not.” said Gojyo. “Attention, please!” The entire guest looked at Akira. “I would like to thank all of you for coming here today. Let’s start the ceremony.” said Akira happily. Before he could continue, someone interrupted him. “Not so fat!” All of them were surprised and looked at the door. They were shocked when they saw Yuuri and Kureno. “What is this girl doing here?!” Akira exploded. “What’s all this, Akira?” asked Semei, Sakura’s father. “I’m sorry, Semei. I don’t have any idea what she said.” Akira apologized. “Give it up you two! Or I’ll do this the hard way!” Yuuri warned angrily. “Shut up and get out! You’re not invited!” Akira snarled angrily. “Not a chance! Can’t you see?! They only wanted your money! They only want to use you!” said Yuuri. Meanwhile, in Hazuki’s room, Hakuren was shocked when he saw Hazuki. Byakuya went towards Hazuki quickly. “Uki?! What’s wrong?! Uki?!” Byakuya called her while shaking Hazuki’s body vigorously. Hazuki fainted in Byakuya’s arms. Hakuren picked up a bottle of sleeping pills from Hazuki’s bed. “She ate these pills!” said Hakuren anxiously.  “Call the ambulance!” said Byakuya. Hakuren nodded. “No need to call the ambulance.” Hakuren and Byakuya was dumbfounded and looked at the door way. They saw Hattori, walking towards them. He examined Hazuki. “How is she Hattori?” Hakuren asked anxiously. Hattori looked at the boys and smiled. “She’s fine. Just gave her some water.” said Hattori. Byakuya nodded and asked the maid to bring a glass of water quickly.


                         In the living room, silence filled the bleach-tinged air for a moment. “That’s a lie!” Semei snarled angrily. “Don’t listen to her Akira! She wanted to turn this ceremony into a complete mess!” Kaito convinced Akira. Yuuri hung her head low. “Well now… why should I lie to my uncle?” said Yuuri while smirking. All of them were shocked. Akira sank on his knees. Shirley approached him quickly, trying to calm him down. “Than that means…” Akira was startled while looking at Yuuri. “That’s right… I’m your step-brother’s daughter… I’m Sohma Akito’s daughter.” said Yuuri while smirking. Akira felt his chest was burning. “Honey! Are you okay?!” Shirley asked anxiously. She sank on her knees and held Akira in his arms. “No… no way…” Semei was startled. He almost dropped his jaws on the floor. Kaito was speechless. “And for your infomtion…”  Yuur took off her cape and pushed a red button on her hand. The guests became panicked when the policemen came into the house. “…. I’m the owner of the Sohma’s company. Kureno only helping me out.” said Yuuri. Kureno walked towards them. “Kenichi Kaito, Seichi Semei… you two are under a rest for trying to commit a crime by black mailing the Tomoyuki and also for bribing.  All of your asset will be frozen!” said Kureno. The policemen took both of the policemen to the police station. Akira’s bodyguard took him to his room when he fainted. 


                          Hazuki opened her eyes. She could see brothers and friends. “Wha… What happened?” Hazuki asked weakly. Hakuren looked at her anxiously. “Uki! Are you okay?” Hakuren asked. Hazuki sat on her bed and look at her friends. “It’s all over now, Uki. Thanks to Yuuri, you won’t be marrying that guy!” said Byakuya happily. Hazuki was overwhelmed with joy. She looked at the door and saw Yuuri, standing there motionlessly. Yuuri walked towards her while hanging her head low. Everyone looked at Yuuri curiously. “Ah! Yuuri! Thanks for everything! I really owned you a debt!” said Hazuki happily. Suddenly, Yuuri slapped Hazuki really hard. Everyone was shocked. Yuuri pulled Hazuki’s collar angrily. Hazuki was shocked and speechless. “What’s wrong with you?! Why do you want to kill yourself so much?! If you want to die so much than let me just kill you!” Yuuri scolded angrily. Hazuki’s eyes started to become watery. “Yuuri…” Hakkai whispered gloomily. Yuuri released her gripped. “Tsk… Why do I even bother talk to you anyway?!” said Yuuri. She was very pissed off. She held her head painfully. Hakuren held Yuuri quickly. “Are you okay?” Hakuren asked gloomily. “Yeah… I’m fine. I want to get some fresh air. Alone.” said Yuuri as she left the room. Yui and the boys went towards Hazuki. “Uki…” Yui whispered. “I’m sorry… I’m really sorry…” Hazuki whispered gloomily. She started to wept.


                         Yuuri was looking at the flowers in the garden. The wind was blowing swiftly. Yuuri’s head felt dizzy and her vision became blur. Her legs couldn’t support her weight any more. She sank on her knees. She almost fell on the ground but someone caught her in his arms. “Hattori… my head hurts…” said Yuuri weakly. “I know. Try to bear it for a while.” said Hattori. He gave Yuuri a sleeping pill and a bottle of water. Yuuri took it and eat it. Hattori put Yuuri’s arm around his neck and cradled her to his car. He brought Yuuri to the hospital quickly.


                 “It’s been an hour since Yuuri went out. I hope she’s okay.” said Hakkai gloomily. “I’ll go find her.” said Yui. She was about to left the room when suddenly, Hatsuharu entered the room. “I’m afraid you won’t be seeing her for a while.” said Hatsuharu. They all were dumbfounded. “Wha… What do you mean?” Goku asked. “Hattori took her to the hospital to perform a surgery.” Hatsuharu explained. “Hospital?! Which hospital?! I want to meet her!” said Hazuki as she stood up from her bed. “I’m sorry… but I can’t tell you.” said Hatsuharu. “Why not?” asked Gojyo. “Yeah! We’re her friends!” said Hakuren. “Please tell us, Haru.” Yui persuaded gloomily. “I can’t. Yuuri won’t let me tell anyone. Plus, she might not even in Kyoto right now.” said Hatsuharu gloomily. Yui’s eyes became watery. “But why….” Yui whispered. Goku looked at her gloomily. “I know this is too much to ask… but…” Hazuki bowed to Hatsuharu. “Uki…” Hakkai whispered. “… Please tell us, Haru. Please call Hattori and asked him where she is.” Hazuki persuaded. “I’m sorry, Uki. I’ve promised her that I won’t tell anyone about it.” said Hatsuharu. Hazuki hung her head low. Tears started to running down her cheek. “Liar…” said Hazuki. “Uki…” Byakuya whispered. “… she promised that she won’t left me alone again… why did she lied to me?” said Hazuki gloomily. Byakuya tried to calm Hazuki down. The others left the room with gloomy faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment