Tuesday 19 June 2012


CHAPTER 21


                          That night, Hatsuharu called Yuuri. Yuuri was alone at the kitchen while hugging her cute black cat doll. “How are you and Rin?” Yuuri asked. “We’re fine.” Hatsuharu answered. “What about you, Yuuri? Is everything okay?” Hatsuharu asked. “Yeah, everything is fine. Don’t worry.” said Yuuri while smiling. “Why won’t you stay with me or Saki, Yuu? I’m really worried about you and the twins.” said Hatsuharu gloomily. “That’s okay. I don’t want to burden you or Saki, Haru. After all, Yuuki, Shigure and Hattori are with me, right? So, don’t worry about it.” Yuuri convinced him. Hatsuharu only sighed. “Well, if you said so. Please don’t do something weird or stupid, okay?” Hatsuharu asked. Yuuri had a heavy sweat and released a small laughed. “Oh, come on, Haru. I’m not a kid anymore.” said Yuuri. Hatsuharu laughed. “I’m your brother and the eldest son, I had to take care of you and the twins, Yuu.” said Hatsuharu. “I know… but until when?” Yuuri asked. “Well, until you get marry of course!” Hatsuharu explained. Yuuri laughed. “That’s too long for me to wait, don’t you think?” Yuuri asked while laughing. Hattori came into the kitchen. “No it’s not.” said Hatsuharu. Hattori poured a glass of water. “Oh? Why is that?” Yuuri asked and drank her coffee. “YOU ALREADY IN LOVED WITH HATTORI! I JUST NEED TO WAI FOR YOU TO CONFESS YOU FELLINGS TO HIM!” said Hatsuharu. Yuuri was shocked and coughed. Hatsuharu laughed really hard. Hattori only looked at Yuuri curiously while drinking his water. Yuuri blushed madly. “I’m absolutely not! Why should I…” Yuuri paused and looked at Hattori with a heavy sweat. Hattori only gaze at her while drinking a glass of water. Yuuri looked away while blushing. “I’ll call you later, okay! Bye! Good night!” Yuuri hung up the phone and released a heavy sighed. She looked at Hattori with a heavy sweat. “Why are you gazing at me like that?” Yuuri asked curiously. “Hurry up and cook dinner. I’m hungry.” said Hattori as he put the glass on the table. Yuuri had a heavy sweat. She stood up and to find something to cook. Hattori glared at her. He left the kitchen while smiling.


~*****~

                          Yuuri was walking to her class room while holding a blue paper bag. She stopped and looked at the air. “Oh! I almost forgot!” Yuuri whispered to herself. She went to the nurse office quickly. As she was getting closer to the office, she saw Hattori and one of her classmate, Kazumi, standing in front of the door together. Yuuri hid behind the wall while peeping. She listened to them carefully. “What’s Kazumi doing here?” Yuuri whispered to herself. “Hattori… I… I… I really like you!” Kazumi confessed. Yuuri and Hattori were dumbfounded. Yuuri was speechless. “Thank you… but I’m sorry… but I can’t.” said Hattori. “But, why not?! You helped me a lot!” Kazumi insisted. “Are you sure that the feelings that you have towards me is ‘love’? Or is it only ‘like’?” Hattori asked. Kazumi was speechless and hung her head low. “I… I…” Kazumi was startled. “Besides, there’s someone who already stolen my ‘heart’ quite a long time.” said Hattori while smiling calmly. Yuuri was dumbfounded and hung her head low “But, what if she already had someone else?” Kazumi asked. She doesn’t want to give up yet. “Then I’ll fight for her. Even if I don’t win, I’ll ask her to give me back my ‘heart’.” Hattori explained while smiling calmly. Yuuri leaned against the wall while hanging her head low. Kazumi couldn’t take it anymore. She ran away while weeping. Hattori sighed and went into the nurse office. “Hey, Yuu, what are you doing here?” Momiji asked he tapped Yuuri’s shoulder. Yuuri was startled. She looked at Momiji while smiling. “It’s nothing. I just want to give this to Hattori. But I think I’ll give this to him later.” Yuuri explained. Momiji smiled cheerfully. “Shall we go?” Momiji asked. Yuuri smiled and nodded. They both went to the class together.

                     The bell rang. Some of the students had gone to the canteen for recess. “Let’s hurry up, Momiji.” said Yuuri. Momiji nodded and smiled. “Tsk… she only talked to her cousin. What a snobbish girl she is.” said Gojyo. Yuuri and Momiji looked at their friends. Hazuki, Yui and the boys only glared at them angrily. “Why even bother about her? Let’s just go. Its kind a annoying in here.” said Goku. All of them left the class room. Momiji was about to go after them but Yuuri stopped him. Momiji was dumbfounded and looked at Yuuri gloomily. Yuuri only hung her head low. “Let’s just go.” said Yuuri. She left the class room quickly. Momiji ran after her and held Yuuri’s hand. Yuuri looked at him curiously. “Let me help you with that.” said Momiji while smiling. Yuuri nodded and thank him while smiling. He took the blue paper bag from Yuuri. They both went to the nurse office quickly.

                           Yuuri, Hattori and Momiji were eating their food together. Yuuri only ate a bag of chocolate cookies. Momiji looked at her gloomily. He tried to call her but Yuuri only looked at the wall blankly. Momiji called her name again. Yuuri was dumbfounded and looked at Momiji curiously. “Yes?” Yuuri asked curiously. “What’s wrong, Yuu? You’ve been acting so strange these days.” Momiji asked gloomily. “It’s nothing.” Yuuri answered while smiling gloomily. Hattori only glared at her. She stood up and went to the door. “Where are you going?” Momiji asked. “I’m going to the washroom.” Yuuri answered and left the room. Hattori took out his cigarette and started to smoke. “Did anything happen between you and Yuuri?” Momiji asked. “Why sis you ask?” Hattroi asked curiously while doing his work. “She’s been acting so strange lately.” said Momiji gloomily. The room became quiet as the air was stiff with tension.

                         Yuuri went back to the nurse office. “Hey, Momiji, let’s hurry up.” said Yuuri as she opened the door. She couldn’t find Momiji anywhere. “He went back to the class room.” said Hattori while doing his work. “Ah… I see…” Yuuri looked at Hattori gloomily. “Hey, Hattori…” Hattori stopped writing and listen to Yuuri carefully. “… I’m going to go home with Momiji today.” said Yuuri while smiling gloomily. Hattori looked at her curiously. “Why so sudden?” Hattori asked. “Well… I know that you got a lot work to do… so, I don’t want to bother you. Plus, it’s been a while since I see him.” Yuuri explained. Hattori continued his work. “Do what you want. Just don’t get into trouble.” said Hattori. Yuuri only stared at him for a while and left the room. “Why does everyone wanted to leave me all alone, father?” Yuuri whispered to herself while holding her blue locket. She wiped her watery eyes and went back to her class room quickly.

                             Yuuri and Momiji were walking home together. “Hey, Yuu…” Yuuri looked at him curiously. “… are you and Hattori fighting?” Momiji asked curiously. “What make you said that?” Yuuri asked curiously. “You’ve been quiet for quite a long time.” said Momiji gloomily. Yuuri smiled cheerfully. “It’s really nothing, don’t worry.” Yuuri convinced him. Momiji smiled and put his arm around Yuuri’s neck. Yuuri looked at him curiously. “How about spend a night at my place, Yuu?” Momiji asked. “I can’t. The twins will sulk with me if I do that.” Yuuri answered. “Plus, I don’t really trust Shigure, Yuuki and Hattori with the house works.” Yuuri explained. “Oh, come on! Just for a night!” Momiji persuaded her. Yuuri was firmly declined. “Okay, then. I’ll stay at your place tonight.” said Momiji while smiling cheerfully. “It’s hard enough for me to take care five kids in that house. It might kill me if I have to take care another one. Besides, where are you going to sleep?” Yuuri asked. “That’s easy! I’ll sleep with you!” Momiji answered cheerfully while rubbing his cheek on Yuuri’s cheek. Yuuri pushed his head. “Not a chance!” Yuuri scolded him. They both kept quarrelling. As they turned around, they saw their friends. They both became speechless. Their friends glared at them and left the place quickly. Momiji looked at Yuuri gloomily. “I’ll tell you what…” Momiji was dumbfounded as Yuuri looked at him while smiling gloomily. “… why don’t you follow me tomorrow morning.” said Yuuri. “Where are we going?” Momiji asked curiously. “You’ll see.” said Yuuri while winking. Momiji agreed. They both went home together.

No comments:

Post a Comment