Tuesday 19 June 2012


CHAPTER 19


                         “What’s all this, Miss Sohma?” Sora asked curiously. “Let’s take a seat first.” said Yuuri. They agreed and sat together. “First of all, I have a confession to make.” said Yuuri. “A confession?” Mikage asked curiously. “My wedding with Hakuren is off.” said Yuuri. Everyone was shocked. Hakuren only hung his head low and kept quiet. “But why?” Sato asked curiously. “Hakuren and I were pretend to be a couple so that it would be easier for me to lure Kaito and Seimei… and also… it’s because he don’t want to marry Sakura.” Yuuri explained. “But why, Ren?” Sora asked with a bit of frustration. “He wanted to choose Uki but he was afraid.” Yuuri explained. “Afraid of what?” Hazuki asked curiously. “I’m afraid if I can’t make you happy just like Yamato did.” said Hakuren gloomily as he looked away. Hazuki was dumbfounded and blushed. “But why didn’t you tell us?” Mikage asked gloomily. “Well… if she blew up her cover, it might be such pain for us to throw Kaito and Semei in jail.” Shigure explained. “So, the wedding is off?” Akira asked. “I’m afraid so.” said Hattori. Sato sighed. “What a pity. I would really want to extend my business.” said Sato gloomily. Hakuren only hung his head low. Hazuki looked at him gloomily. “Oh, Ren…” Hazuki whispered gloomily. “Well, there is a way.” said Yuuri. Hey all were dumbfounded and looked at Yuuri curiously. “Hazuki can be his fiancée, can’t she?” Yuuri suggested. Hazuki and Hakuren were shocked. “But…” Hazuki was startled. “Let’s just say it’s the way for me to apologize to you for what happened at your house.” said Yuuri. Hazuki and Hakuren looked at each other and blushed. “Plus, you guys like each other, right? No matter how hard you try to deny it, you still can’t lie to yourself.” said Yuuri while smiling. Hazuki and Hakuren were speechless. “So, it’s settle than… Hazuki will be Ren’s fiancée.” said Mikage happily. “You two should be alone now.” said Shirley while smiling. Hakuren and Hazuki nodded and left the room. Yuuri only glared at them while smiling.


                            Hazuki and Hakuren were walking along the grey pavement at the garden. “Well, this kind a awkward.” said Hakuren, trying the ice. “Hey, Ren…” Hazuki called him. Hakuren looked at her curiously. The crickets were making their unique sounds. “Is it true…? What Yuuri just said…?” Hazuki asked gloomily. Hakuren hung his head low. “Yes…” he answered gloomily. “But why didn’t you tell me?!” Hazuki insisted. “How can I? The only one that you always think of is Yamato.” Hakuren said gloomily. Hazuki was dumbfounded. “I like you since the first time I saw you. My heart broke into a million pieces when you confessed to Yamato.” Hakuren confessed. Hazuki only looked at him gloomily. “I was happy that I could see you again. I thought that you already forgot about him… but I was wrong… you still kept the doll that he gave you. I can’t do anything but just give up. I tried to ignore my feelings towards you by trying to fall in love with Yuuri, but it was no use.” Hakuren confessed gloomily. Hazuki was very pleased with Hakuren. She went towards him and held Hakuren’s face. Hakuren looked at her gloomily. He was shocked when Hazuki kissed him. Hazuki hung her head low while blushing. “U… Uki…?” Hakuren was startled while blushing. Hazuki released her gripped. “After Yamato rejected me, I really want to cry in your arms… but you already left me. I’m all alone, you know? I waited for you quite a long time… hoping I could fix things up… but…” Hazuki couldn’t continue. Her eyes became watery. Hakuren held Hazuki’s hand and kneel down. Hazuki was dumbfounded and looked at him curiously with her watery eyes. “So, let’s start all over again… I know… that I couldn’t be as good as him… but… will you still accept me, Hazuki?” Hakuren asked while smiling. Hazuki smiled and hugged him. “Idiot… I just want you to be yourself.” Hazuki whispered happily. Hakkuren smiled and stroked Hazuki’s hair gently. They both went back to the hotel together.


                       Yuuri, Shigure and Hattori were walking home together. Yuuri yawned. “I hate school.” Yuuri complained. Shigure put his arm around Yuuri’s neck. “Well, do you want to be my wife instead?” Shigure joked while smiling naughtily. “No way!” Yuuri scolded him. They stopped in front of a noodle shop. “I’m hungry.” said Shigure. “You just ate three bowls of rice. How can you still be hungry?” Hattori asked with a heavy sweat. Shigure hugged Hattori. “Oh, come on! It’s my treat!” Shigure persuaded him. Yuuri only laughed when Hattori scolded Shigure. Yuuri started to feel something was wrong. She looked above her and saw a big brown wooden cupboard fell down above her. Her legs were nailed on the ground as she looked at the cupboard anxiously. Hattori hugged her and jumped away. They both fell on the grey pavement. The cupboard reached the ground and was crushed into a million pieces. Shigure went towards them quickly. “Are you two okay?” Shigure asked anxiously. In a nick of time, the passers-by were surrounding them. “I’m fine.” Hattori answered. He looked at the rooftop of the building. There was nobody there. Yuuri’s hand was injured badly. She was bleeding rapidly. Her hand became numb. Her dark blue long sleeve blouse was thorn and covered with blood. “Shigure… Hattori… my hand…” said Yuuri while moaning painfully while holding her hand. She couldn’t bare the pain any more. Shigure and Hattori looked at her anxiously. “Shigure, call the police. I’ll take her to the hospital.” said Hattori. Shigure nodded and obeyed him. “Try to bare it for a while.” said Hattori. Yuuri nodded. He piggy-back her and ran to the nearby hospital.


                          The doctor was examining Yuuri. “It seems to me that there’s a crack at your bone. Judging from the x-ray film, it doesn’t look that serious, don’t worry.” The doctor explained. Yuuri nodded gloomily. The doctor wrapped Yuuri’s arm with a white bandage. They thanked the doctor and went home together. Yuuri only kept quiet while hanging her head low when she walked home together with Hattori. Hattori took off his coat and put it on Yuuri. “What should I do? What should I do? I don’t want to be a burden to anyone. I don’t want anyone to get hurt. What should I do?” Yuuri whispered to herself gloomily. She held the coat tightly. “Does it hurt so much?” Hattori asked. Yuuri shook her head gloomily. Hattori held Yuuri’s hand and dragged her home. Yuuri only followed him. 


~*****~


                                At school, Yuuri was day dreaming at her seat. “Hey, Yuuri, are you okay?” Yui asked curiously. “I’m fine… don’t worry.” said Yuuri while smiling gloomily. “What’s wrong with your arm?” Goku asked curiously. Yuuri hid her hand. “It’s nothing.” Yuuri answered as she stood up and left the class room quickly. Sanzo approached them. “What’s wrong, you two?” Sanzo asked. Yui looked at him while smiling. “It’s nothing.” Yui answered.


                       As Yuuri was walking gloomily, she bumped her head. She stopped and looked at that person. “What’s wrong, Yuuri?” Momiji asked curiously. Yuuri became speechless. Momiji looked at Yuuri’s bandage hand with a shock. He held Yuuri’s other hand and dragged her to the rooftop. Yuuri only followed him while looking at him gloomily. She knew that Momiji is going to blame himself.


                         As they reached the rooftop, Momiji closed the door and locked it. He held Yuuri’s bandaged hand while looking at her gloomily. “What’s wrong, Yuuri?! What happened?!” Momiji asked anxiously. At first, Yuuri tried to lie and gave him some excuse, but it was no use. In the end, she had to tell Momiji the truth. Momiji was very shocked. Yuuri held Momiji’s hand tightly. “Don’t tell anyone, okay, Momiji? Not even my friends or Haru and Saki, okay? Please!” Yuuri persuaded him gloomily. “Yuuri…” Momiji whispered. “Promise me!” Yuuri insisted. “I really don’t want to see anyone get hurt or worry because of me.” Yuuri explained gloomily. “Okay, than… but you will tell me about everything that happened to you, okay?” Momiji asked. Yuuri smiled gloomily and nodded. She thanked him happily. They both went back to the class together.

No comments:

Post a Comment