Tuesday 19 June 2012


CHAPTER 14


                            Yuuri and Hazuki were eating breakfast with Ayame and Ritsu. “Hey, Yuuri, can you follow me after breakfast?” Hazuki asked gloomily. Ayame, Yuuri and Ritsu looked at her curiously. “Where are we going?” Yuuri asked curiously. “You’ll see.” said Hazuki. Yuuri nodded. They finished their breakfast quickly.


                      The girls went to a nearby cemetery. Yuuri followed Hazuki until they reached an old grave. “It’s been a while, Yamato.” Hazuki whispered gloomily. Yuuri looked at Hazuki quietly. Hazuki sank on her knees and put a bouquet of red fresh roses near the tomb stone. “Yamato, this is my friend, Yuuri. I’m really sorry that I didn’t visit you for quite a long time. Would you ever forgive me?” said Hazuki gloomily. She stood up and looked at Yuuri. “Let’s go.” said Hazuki gloomily. Hazuki was walking when suddenly she realized that Yuuri was not with her. When she turned around, she was stunned when she saw Yuuri, bowing in front of the grave. “Please to meet you, Yamato.” Yuuri stood up and looked at the grave while smiling. “Don’t worry, I’ll take care of her.” said Yuuri. Yuuri went towards Hazuki while smiling calmly. “Thanks, Yuu.” Hazuki whispered while smiling gloomily. They both went to the town.


                “So, where should we go next?” Yuuri asked curiously. “I don’t know. Don’t you have some problems to deal with?” Hazuki asked curiously. “It’s already settle. Shall we go home?” Yuuri asked. Hazuki hung her head low. “I don’t want to go home. I really would like to stay here for a while.” said Hazuki gloomily. “You shouldn’t do that, Uki. You’re family are going to be worry sick about you.” said Yuuri, trying to persuaded Hazuki. “I don’t want to marry him, Yuu… I really don’t want to…” said Hazuki gloomily. “Think about it carefully, Uki. The decision is yours.” said Yuuri. Hazuki nodded and thanked Yuuri.


                  As they reached home, they went to the living room and saw Hatsuharu and Byakuya, sitting on the red couch. Hazuki was shocked and hid behind Yuuri. Their brothers stood up and went towards them. “Let’s go home, Uki. Everyone is really worried about you.” Byakuya persuaded Hazuki. “No! I don’t want to go home! I don’t want to marry him!” Hazuki protested. Byakuya hung his head low. “Do you think that I really agreed with father’s decision?” Byakuya asked. Hazuki was dumbfounded. “Byakuya... I… I… I want to stay here for a while.” Hazuki pleaded gloomily. “If that’s what you want… than I’ll stay with you.” said Byakuya while smling. Hazuki was dumbfounded and looked at her brother happily. Byakuya looked at Hazuki and smiled. “We can stay at our old house.” said Byakuya. Hazuki nodded. She thanked her brother and hugged him. “But what about school?” Yuuri asked. “I’ll take care of that.” said Hatsuharu while walking towards Yuuri and patted her head gently. Yuuri looked at Hatsuharu curiously. “Let’s go home.” said Hatsuharu. Yuuri nodded and smiled.


                        In the train, Yuuri was sitting beside Hatsuharu. She only kept quiet while thinking about what Kureno told her. “What’s wrong, Yuu?” Hatsuharu asked curiously. “Haru… Kureno said that I had to take care of the company from now on.” said Yuuri. Hatsuharu smiled happily and patted Yuuri’s head gently. “That’s great!” said Hatsuharu happily. “But… I don’t know whether I can do it or not. I really don’t want to make any mistake.” said Yuuri gloomily. She hung her head low. “Yuuri… you’re my sister… I know you can do it!” said Hatsuharu cheerfully, trying to cheer up his sister. Yuuri looked at Hatsuharu curiously. “After all, you really want to bbe like father, don’t you?” asked Hatsuharu while smiling calmly. He hung his hand on Yuuri’s nape. “Yes!” said Yuuri confidently while smiling. “By the way, Yuuri, you know that Satsuki and Kyo are going to get marry and Rin and I will get marry soon, don’t you?” Hatsuharu asked. Yuuri nodded and looked at Hatsuharu curiously. “Well, we might not be able to stay with you and the twins. I might get transfer to a new school.” Hatsuharu explained with a heavy heart. He knew that Yuuri can’t accept it but he had to make Yuuri stand up on her own feet. Yuuri listen to him gloomily. “But, I’ve asked Yuuki, Shigure and Hattori to stay with you and the twins.” said Hattori. Yuuri was dumbfounded and looked at Hatsuharu curiously. “Hattori?” Yuuri asked. Hatsuharu nodded. “He’s going to be transfer to the hospital near our house. He might even be the doctor in our school.” said Hatsuharu. Yuuri smiled and looked away. “I see…” said Yuuri. Hatsuharu poked Yuuri’s cheek. “You like him don’t you?” Hatsuharu asked while grinning naughtily. Yuuri blushed madly and looked away. “Of course not! We’re only friends!” said Yuuri. Hatsuharu laughed and kept teasing Yuuri.


~*****~
                            Yuuri was day-dreaming. It’s been a week since Hazuki stayed in Osaka. “Good morning!” Yuuri was dumbfounded when she heard that voice. She looked at that person and saw Yui, standing motionless in front of her while smiling. Yuuri stood up and hugged Yui tightly. Yui hugged Yuuri happily.  “Yui! When did you come back?! I thought you’re going to stay in Korea.” said Yuuri excitedly. “Well, my father was transfer here again and I’m going to stay here until I graduate!’ said Yui cheerfully. Yuuri looked at her happily. “That’s great!” said Yuuri happily. The girls chatted happily. “By the way, where’s Uki?” Yui asked curiously. “She’s at Osaka. She’ll be staying there for a while.” Yuuri explained. “Ah… I see…” said Yui while smiling. “Yui?” Yui turned around and saw Goku, Sanzo, Hakkai,Gojyo and Hakkuren. They were really stunned. “It’s been a while.” said Yui while smiling. They chat together until the teacher came into the class.


                    “Why didn’t you tell me that you’re coming back?” Gou asked angrily. “I’m sorry. I just want to make it a surprise.” Yui explained. They both were walking home together. Goku only kept quiet. “Don’t be like this, Goku. You’re my friend.” Yui persuaded him. Goku stopped and hung his head low. Yui looked at him curiously. “I never think of you as my friend, Yui.” said Goku. Yui was dumbfounded and hung her head low. “Than what do you think of me?” asked Yui gloomily. Goku kneed down and pulled Yui’s hand. Yui looked at him curiously. “I think of you… more than a friend. But… I don’t know whether you would let me to think of you that way.” said Goku. Yui blushed madly. “I really wanted to ask you to be my girl whenever we make a video call, but I’m not sure whether I could do it or not… so I’ll ask you right now. Will you be my girl, Yui?” Goku asked gloomily. Yui smiled and hugged him. “Yes! I do!” Yui answered happily. They held hand and went home together.

~******~

                                Hakuren didn’t come to school. Yuuri, Yui and the boys were having lunch together. Yui sighed. “I really miss Uki.” said Yui while eating her lunch. “Well, why don’t we visit her this evening?” Goku suggested. “Sure! After all, tomorrow is Saturday!” Gojyo agreed. “We can spend a night or two there.” said Goku. “What do you think, Yuuri?” Hakkai asked while pouring a cup of tea. “That’s a good idea. We can spend the night at my cousin’s house.” said Yuuri. “So it’s settle! Let’s meet up at the train station.” said Sanzo. The others nodded and ate their lunch together.

                             At the train station, they were waiting for the train to come. As the train arrived, suddenly, they saw Hakuren came out from the train gloomily. “Hakuren!” Gojyo called. Hakuren was dumbfounded and looked at them with a surprise. They approached Hakuren quickly. “What are you guys doing here?” Hakuren asked gloomily. “We’re going to visit Hazuki.” Hakkai answered. “Tsk… why even bothers about that girl any way.” said Hakuren. They all were shocked. The train left the station. “What do you mean, Ren?” Yui asked. “She just came back here this morning.” said Hakuren as he left the others quickly. “What now?” Goku asked. “Should we visit her?” Gojyo asked. “I don’t think her brother and father would allow us to go near their house.” said Sanzo. “We should go home. Let’s ask her what happen later.” said Yuuri. The others agreed and went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment